This practical, video-based course will show you how to recognize and deal with harassment and bullying at work, more effectively. The course will take around 60 minutes to complete.
The course will outline the legal definitions and implications of workplace harassment and bullying, on employers and employees.
You will have the opportunity to work through three harassment and bullying allegations, which focus on less obvious claims, and how to deal with them. Each scenario will be demonstrated by actor-coaches and are based on real claims made by employees in a variety of workplaces.
What will I learn?
- How harassment and bullying are defined.
- The many forms harassment and bullying can take at work, both obvious and subtle.
- Which employees are most at risk of being recipient of harassment and bullying at work and in what circumstances.
- How to deal with a range of different allegations or incidents of harassment and bullying.
- How to deal with both the complainant and alleged perpetrator, appropriately and effectively.
- How the law deals with incidents of harassment and bullying and the implications for the organisation and employees involved.
- How to minimise the risk of harassment and bullying occurring in your workplace.
Test your knowledge
At the end of the course, you have the option to complete a short exam to assess how much you have learned. You can complete the quiz as many times as you wish.
When you achieve the pass rate of 80%, you will be provided with a certificate, outlining what you have learned.